Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"If the shoe fits, wear it!"

9 days, I really am a terrible person. I feel ashamed that its been so long since I last posted. I feel like I've abandoned my child or forgotten my dog in the hot car.I'm not saying I dissapointed anyone, but if you came to check to see if I made any new posts, I REALLY TRULY DO APPRECIATE your reading my blog and I apologize for not posting. Well, many of you may not know this, but I have a serious obsession with shoes. I absolutely love shoes.My amor for shoes burns with a passion. I mean I am in heaven at Steve Madden or at the shoe department in Nordstrom. *sigh* Shoes are wonderful. So, please take a look at these pretty babies:




I guess you could say I have a thing for oxfords, because well, I do. And these little things are beautiful and oh so very versatile. The first pair are from Urban and so are the last ones. The middle ones are Steve Madden. I love each very much. Enjoy yourself and have a nice Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment