Friday, June 18, 2010

été

Well, today was my middle school "graduation", so I am officially a highschooler and its summer!!! Well, it's actually summer vacation, "Summer" the season doesn't start 'till the 21st. Anyways, I went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory in Marina Del Rey, so we took some pictures at the man made beach there.
I really need to learn how to use photoshop elements, since I bought it and I have it and I have three books on it, but it's soooo hard!Soon, I am going to do the tutorial, though. It really is pathetic that I have this GREAT photo editing program and I don't know how to use it *dramatic sigh*. Below are the pictures from Marina:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please excuse my very demonic expression in the second picture,hehe;)
But in all of these photos, I am wearing *drumroll please* (ok its not that exciting), but anywho:

purple top: borrowed, but from H&M
black skirt: Nordstrom $22
polka dot tights: Target $6
black pumps: Steve Madden

Thankyou! And enjoy your summaaa vaca.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Darling! You are filled with (cue Mrs. Eddington phrase) fabulosity! You have a very unique style and I plan on seeing you in the near future on the cover on NYLON or VOGUE magazine because you are the most WONDERFUL stylist/designer I have ever met! <3

    ReplyDelete